All recipes are using the same main ingredients, but differ in the percentage of each ingredient & the essential oil blends to maximize the benefits for normal, oily and dry & damaged hair recipes respectively.
Below are some information on the ingredients used for our hair care benefits:
Camellia Oil: Moisturizing hair, rich in anti-oxidants, used in scalp treatment & encourage hair growth
Hazelnut Oil: Safeguard from hair damaged by chemical applications, strengthening hair from the roots, reducing split ends
Jojoba Oil: Stimulating hair growth & preventing hair loss, very helpful in treating dry scalp and dandruff issues, rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair
Silk Protein: Improves hair’s elasticity, resiliency, increases shine of hair
Glycerin: Act as humectant which lock the moisture into hair
50 g (Normal / Oily / Dry & Damaged Recipe)
Normal Recipe: Lavender Hydrosol, Camellia Oil, Hazelnut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Silk Protein, Glycerin, Essential Oil Blends for Normal Hair Care*
Oily Recipe: Lavender Hydrosol, Camellia Oil, Hazelnut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Silk Protein, Glycerin, Essential Oil Blends for Oily Hair Care*
Dry & Damaged Recipe: Lavender Hydrosol, Camellia Oil, Hazelnut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Silk Protein, Glycerin, Essential Oil Blends for Dry & Damaged Hair Care*
* The essential oil blends are formulated by NAHA (US) certified aromatherapist.
Products' shelf lives are differ by the product nature, please see below for your kind reference:
- Soap: 2 years
- Lip Balm / Ointment: 18 months
- Massage Oil / Cleansing Oil: 12 months
- Toner / Serum / Moisturizer / Cream / Exfoliator / Lotion: 6 months, but suggested to used up within 3 months once started using
All the handmade products are made without adding chemical preservatives, please store at dry, shielded & well-ventilated area, and avoid from direct sunlight, heat & moisture, otherwise the shelf lives could be shorten.
- All products (except soaps) are on made-upon-order basis to ensure products' freshness, hence please allow 3-5 working days for the product making and delivery.
- For all custom-made requests, kindly contact us at email@example.com before putting any orders on our website.
- The delivery charges are fixed at the rates below per order:
- West Malaysia: RM 8 (free shipping for order RM 150 and above)
- East Malaysia: RM 11 (free shipping for order RM 180 and above)
- Kindly complete your payment upon ordering within 2 days and send us a payment notification with receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org, otherwise your order could be cancelled.
Return & Exchange Policy
- Return & exchange are not allowed for all products.
- In the case of product(s) out of stock, you may opt for a full refund or choose another item (additional payment is required if the price of the item chose is higher than the out-of-stock product(s)).